Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Everyone has seen quotes of famous people that many people say. So I thought it would be cool to try come up with my own. So this is


'Quotes for when I die'


"Everyone is born, then spend the rest of their lives healing from the shock of
reality"


"People kill each other, think about that for awhile."


"Sometimes I think im cool, then I realize im just hangin with cool people."


"Finding something to live for is less important than finding something to die for."


"In the extreme, truth is found."


"I can't make dirt"


"90% of what i think is full of crap, that's why i only verbalize ten percent."



my friend howard has some good quotes here is a sampler



"im all about shake and bake" (not an exact quote)



"everyone can be great, because everyone can serve" MLK jr - ill keep working at it

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Finding something to live for is less important than finding something to die for."

I ADORE that quote. Thank you Mr. wise guy (and no sarcasm intended)